The following Terms of Service (“ToS”, “Terms” or “Agreement”) apply to your use of our website and all Services, features and/or content provided by QuantumHosting.uk - Quantum Hosting UK 💂 (“QuantumHosting.uk - Quantum Hosting UK 💂”, “us”, “we”, or “our” ). “QuantumHosting.uk - Quantum Hosting UK 💂” is the trade name of Quantum Hosting Support Unlimited, with registered address: Unit 160, Moat House, 54 Bloomfield Avenue, Belfast, BT5 5AD, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom; and with company number: NI654513. By purchasing one or more Services advertised by us, you declare that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these ToS. The latest version of our ToS is always available our website. It is essential that you read these ToS prior to purchasing any Services.
A) Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for an account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required.
- We may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account or Service, for any reason, in our sole discretion. In such case you will receive a 7 days notice.
- You acknowledge that your email address will be the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- You grant us the right to access your data for any support or optimisation.
- We act as an Agent and as such you acknowledge that the Services may be rendered and invoiced by third parties.
- You acknowledged having read the entire ToS.